Declaring the Minor

To declare a minor in sustainability, students must fill out a minor declaration form from their school. Forms must be signed by the Sustainability Minor Director, Professor Michael Svoboda, and then submitted to the student’s school advising office. Forms can be found here:

Columbian College of Arts and Sciences (PDF) 

Elliott School of International Affairs (PDF) 

School of Business (PDF)

School of Engineering and Applied Science (PDF)

Milken Institute School of Public Health (PDF)

All new sustainability minors must also fill out this form specific to the minor.